Table Of Contents
- 1 Priceless Phone and Computer Repair – your local San Gabriel iPhone, iPad, Cell Phone Repair Specialists
- 2 Common iPhone Repairs San Gabriel Customers Ask for
- 3 Other iPhone Repair Problems we commonly deal with:
- 4 iPhone makes and models we repair
- 5 Non-Apple phones we repair
- 6 We Repair Tablets like the iPad As Well
- 7 Local Certified iPhone, iPad and Cell Phone Technicians you can Trust
Priceless Phone and Computer Repair – your local San Gabriel iPhone, iPad, Cell Phone Repair Specialists
For over two decades the team at Priceless Phone and Computer Repair has been saving the residents of San Gabriel from their technological woes. Surrounding areas have also bared witness to the wondrous diagnostic and repair services of Priceless Phone and Computer Repair.
Are you about to buy a new iPhone because yours is broken? Don’t throw away your hard-earned cash, just come over to us and utilize our affordable iPhone repair services that will make your device good as new for much cheaper than it would’ve costed to replace it a with a new phone.
Common iPhone Repairs San Gabriel Customers Ask for
Issues Charging or Holding a Charge
Despite being one of the greatest mobile innovations of the century, the iPhone is notorious for having charging issues as it ages. Some fixes are as simple as getting a new charging unit, but there are times when you might need to replace the charging port. Regardless of the problem, you can trust our team to get your phone back in working shape in no time at all.
Home Button Malfunctions
On older models, home buttons tend to wear out rather quickly due to the heavy usage. We’ve become experts at dealing with this problem and we can safely replace any and all parts to ensure that we get your home button working perfectly in a timely manner.
iPhones aren’t waterproof, and we’ve all been there, the moment you jump in the pool and remember that you forgot to take your phone out of your pocket. If your phone has been exposed to moisture, just give us a call.
- Work to preserve data
- Safely and professionally dry out interior electronic components
- Restore your phone
Other iPhone Repair Problems we commonly deal with:
- Speaker button greyed out during calls
- “No service” detected
- Strange humming or buzzing sounds
- Reduced battery life
- Activation problems
- Bad connectivity
- 3D touch haptic feedback no longer working
- Crashes and Freezes
- Microphone cutting out
- Touch ID stopped working
- Bluetooth connection issues
- The camera displays a black, purple or green screen
- Chipping and peeling of paint/finish
iPhone makes and models we repair
- iPhone X, XR, XS max
- iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iPhone 5, 5c and 5s
- iPhone 4 and 4s
- iPhone 3G and 3GS
Non-Apple phones we repair
Our team of experienced technicians is heavily trained and qualified to perform repairs on a wide range of phone models.
Here are some of the brands that we fix:
- Samsung (all Galaxy and Note models)
- Google Pixel models
We Repair Tablets like the iPad As Well
Our team is not only trained in cell phone repairs, we work with iPads and other tablets as well. Our team can quickly and safely determine the underlying cause of why your iPad is acting up and quickly resolve the issue for you.
iPad Models we Work with Include but are not limited to:
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini
- 7, 12.9, and 10.5-inch sizes
- iPad, iPad mini, iPad Pro
- 1st – 7th generations
Local Certified iPhone, iPad and Cell Phone Technicians you can Trust
Regardless of what the problem might be, our skilled and trained technicians can ensure that your phone is working good as new before you know it.
We take pride in the fact that we are:
Stop by one of our locations or give us a call today and join the list of satisfied customers in San Gabriel as well as surrounding areas.